Savvy DIY Website ProgramStudent Resources
Legal document resources:
Handy online tools:
- Pinterest – great for gathering ideas for branding and colours
- Jumpchart – to keep your pages and content organised (free version allows one project with up to 10 pages)
- Paletton – create a complimentary colour palette and get the correct colour codes
- Google Fonts – a huge library of free fonts that you can mix and match, and download
- Canva – amazing tool for creating graphics for your website, social media and other marketing
Additional learning resources:
- Google My Business – https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/google-my-business
How long will it take me to complete my new website?
The beta program runs for eight weeks – the first three modules – Plan, Design and Build – are designed to take two weeks each. Therefore the fourth module, Launch, is planned for week seven, followed by Maintain in week eight.
What sort of things can I add to my website?
Social media links and sharing buttons
Location maps (Google maps)
Email opt-in forms
Sliders for images and posts
What if I want to add something else like a shop?
Additional functionality such as an online shop or integrations with other software are not included in the current version of the Savvy DIY Website Program. These will be added in the future as optional add-on modules.
If you would like to add something that isn’t included, let me know and I can point you to where you can find information.
What if I find it all just too hard?
If you’re really struggling to find the time or the patience to get it all done and would just like someone to get it done and dusted for you, this can be arranged for a reasonable fee, less the price you’ve already paid for the program. You’ll just need to provide all of your content, including text and images, for all sections of the website. Just get in touch for further details.